[LLVMdev] Building LLVM+clang on Windows

=?utf-8?Q?=C3=93scar_Fuentes?= ofv at wanadoo.es
Tue Apr 10 05:59:18 PDT 2012

"Paul J. Lucas" <paul at lucasmail.org> writes:

> I am using LLVM 3.0 because I want a stable version.  There doesn't
> seem to be an equivalent clang 3.0 -- is there?

Is you use a Clang source tree that is more than a few days (or hours!)
off from LLVM, chances are that it won't work.

Clang sources for release 3.0 is right there along with LLVM:

http://llvm.org/releases/download.html#3.0

> I tried building from svn and get lots of errors using Visual Studio
> 2008.

AFAIK VS 2008 is expected to work. Please file a bug report with those
errors. Or, better, fix them and send a patch :-)