[LLVMdev] Function and inheritance

Cristianno Martins cristiannomartins at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 22:02:47 PDT 2012

Hello again,

So, after some changes, I inserted intentionally values with use in other modules, and I get the following error:

While deleting: i1 %

Use still stuck around after Def is destroyed:  %c = phi i1 [ false, <badref> ]

[...]

Assertion failed: (use_empty() && "Uses remain when a value is destroyed!"), function ~Value, file /Developer/llvm/lib/VMCore/Value.cpp, line 75.

[...]

This error occurred in between the return of the initialize() method and the actual return to the derived class method. Any one of you could help me to avoid this behavior?

Best regards,

--
Cristianno Martins
PhD Student of Computer Science