[LLVMdev] LLVM,metadata for namespaces

Irina Lipov irinalipov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 07:31:52 PDT 2011

yes.I have in each namespace at least one function.And I call these
functions later.
What I tried to do is to take module scope iterate all namespaces defined in
it and call createNameSpace for each of them.
When debugging I see that the namespaces are generated ,but in IR file there
is no debug information for namespaces

Also I tried to generate debug information for namespaces ,while treating
lexical blocks...

I think ,that in  both cases generated DINameSpace, should be integrated
with existing descriptor/s?

Thank you in advance for the answer

--
Best,