[LLVMdev] make check-all glitch cmake vs. configure on FreeBSD 8.2

Edward Meewis ed at extraordinarymachine.nl
Sat Sep 17 00:42:20 PDT 2011

Hi,

I noticed that the following regression tests fail when building a
config generated with CMake. When building with a config generated with
configure, all is well. I get the same results when using gcc-4.2.1 and
clang-trunk.
It seems to me that there's a glitch in de CMake config somewhere. I
doing a verbose build right now to investigate, but maybe someone
already knows what's wrong?

Regards, Edward
---

Failing Tests (7):
     LLVM :: BugPoint/crash-narrowfunctiontest.ll
     LLVM :: BugPoint/metadata.ll
     LLVM :: BugPoint/remove_arguments_test.ll
     LLVM :: Feature/load_module.ll

Error opening '/home/emeewis/build/llvm-release-clang-cmake/lib/./BugpointPasses.so': /home/emeewis/build/llvm-release-clang-cmake/lib/./BugpointPasses.so: Undefined symbol "_ZNK4llvm4Pass11getPassNameEv"
   -load request ignored.

  LLVM-Unit :: ExecutionEngine/JIT/Release/JITTests/JITTest.AvailableExternallyFunctionIsntCompiled

LLVM ERROR: Program used external function 'JITTest_AvailableExternallyFunction' which could not be resolved!

  LLVM-Unit :: ExecutionEngine/JIT/Release/JITTests/JITTest.AvailableExternallyGlobalIsntEmitted

LLVM ERROR: Could not resolve external global address: JITTest_AvailableExternallyGlobal

     LLVM-Unit :: ExecutionEngine/JIT/Release/JITTests/LazyLoadedJITTest.MaterializableAvailableExternallyFunctionIsntCompiled

LLVM ERROR: Program used external function 'JITTest_AvailableExternallyFunction' which could not be resolved!