[LLVMdev] [llvm-devmeeting] 2011 LLVM Annual Developers' Meeting - Update

Kipping, David dkipping at qualcomm.com
Thu Sep 15 09:03:27 PDT 2011

Apologies for the limitations of the registration system.

- No email is sent upon completion

- If you get a page at the end that says you successfully registered, then you are good to go

- There have been a few reported cases of the registration page hanging, if so try another browser such as Firefox.

If you have questions mail me directly (dkipping at qualcomm.com).

If the group wants, I can do a form mail to existing registrations.

Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser.es> wrote:

On 09/15/2011 02:32 AM, Kipping, David wrote:
> - Dinner filling up faster
> - Feedback from registration on technical program
>       - *** Lightning Talks and Posters ***
>       - Topics attendees would like to see sessions on
> - Session proposal deadline extended

Hey David,

I registered as soon as I saw the accouncement but did not get any
automatic confirmation. Could you check if I am registered successfully
for the meeting (and the dinner)?

Thanks
Tobi