[LLVMdev] Help: I'm getting the "Entry point not found for 'libiconv_set_relocation_prefix' in dll libiconv-2.dll"

geovanisouza92 at gmail.com geovanisouza92 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 12:38:36 PDT 2011

Hello again!

I'm getting this obscure error "Entry point not found for
'libiconv_set_relocation_prefix' in libiconv-2.dll" on Win7, with MinGW.

I have an Virtual machine with ubuntu, where the same error occurs.

I'm trying compile the LLVM 2.9, and the error appear in the "./configure"
command...

So, how can I fix this, to build the LLVM? Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks!

--
@geovanisouza92 - Geovani de Souza