[LLVMdev] llvm configuration error

Gregory Junker gjunker at dayark.com
Mon Oct 31 16:58:37 PDT 2011

Are you saying this is this the first time you've tried to compile it on the
cluster?

It's easy to determine if g++ is installed and in the PATH - just get a
console on the cluster and type "g++". However, AFAIK cluster nodes are not
usually configured for software development, are they? Typically you build
your code locally and then job it out to the cluster?

Greg