[LLVMdev] Itineraries in the powerpc backend

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Sat Oct 29 03:23:49 PDT 2011

Carter,

When I made the commit, yes. Now, no. The PPC scheduling code was
disabled b/c it did not support bottom-up scheduling (top-down
scheduling is now gone). The lack of support for bottom-up scheduling
had nothing to do with the itineraries, but rather the lack of the
necessary functions for register-pressure information. I intend to add
these in the next week or so, and then things should start to work
sensibly in trunk again.

 -Hal