[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] [3.0 Release] Call for External Open Source Projects Using LLVM 3.0

Don Quixote de la Mancha quixote at dulcineatech.com
Wed Oct 26 00:41:24 PDT 2011

> On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 3:06 AM, Bill Wendling <wendling at apple.com> wrote:
>> To get ready for the release, we need to make sure that the list of external open source projects using LLVM 3.0 (file:///Volumes/Sandbox/llvm/llvm.src/docs/ReleaseNotes.html#externalproj) is up to date. Please send me an email with the project's name and a short description of it. Alternatively, if the project was commented out and you would still like to be listed, just tell me and I'll uncomment the blurb. :-)

The ZooLib C++ Cross-Platform Application Framework.

    http://www.zoolib.org/

ZooLib is Open Source under the MIT License.  It provides GUI,
filesystem access, TCP networking, thread-safe memory management,
threading and locking for Mac OS X, Classic Mac OS, Microsoft Windows,
POSIX operating systems with  X11, BeOS, Haiku, Apple's iOS and
Research in Motion's BlackBerry.

My current work is to use CLang's static analyzer to improve ZooLib's
code quality.  I also plan to set up LLVM compiles of the demo
programs and test programs using CLang and LLVM on all the platforms
that CLang, LLVM and ZooLib all support.
--
Don Quixote de la Mancha
Dulcinea Technologies Corporation
quixote at dulcineatech.com