[LLVMdev] Bottom-Up Scheduling?

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Tue Oct 25 18:01:29 PDT 2011

Is there documentation somewhere for the bottom-up scheduling? I'm
trying to figure out what changes are necessary in order to support it
in the PPC backend.

Thanks in advance,
Hal

On Thu, 2011-10-20 at 10:21 -0700, Evan Cheng wrote:

> On Oct 19, 2011, at 7:29 PM, Hal Finkel <hfinkel at anl.gov> wrote:
>
> > Evan,
> >
> > Thanks for the heads up! Is there a current target that implements the
> > scheduling as it will be? And does the bottom-up scheduling also account
>
> ARM is a good model.

What part of ARM's implementation is associated with the bottom-up
scheduling? I am confused because it looks like it is essentially using
the same kind of ScoreboardHazardRecognizer that was commented out of
the PPC 440 code.

Thanks in advance,
Hal

--