[LLVMdev] [3.0 Release] Call for External Open Source Projects Using LLVM 3.0

Bill Wendling wendling at apple.com
Mon Oct 24 18:06:46 PDT 2011

Good day!

To get ready for the release, we need to make sure that the list of external open source projects using LLVM 3.0 (file:///Volumes/Sandbox/llvm/llvm.src/docs/ReleaseNotes.html#externalproj) is up to date. Please send me an email with the project's name and a short description of it. Alternatively, if the project was commented out and you would still like to be listed, just tell me and I'll uncomment the blurb. :-)

Share and enjoy!
-bw