[LLVMdev] LLVM/Clang Contract Work

Phillip Zedalis pjzedalis at me.com
Sat Oct 22 12:10:18 PDT 2011

Hello All,

I am having difficulties between all my projects to get fully up to speed on LLVM. I need some help with some example projects / training samples that I can spec out to help me get up to speed.

Specifically I have a few small requirements where I need an example/prototype app built that illustrates the concepts. So this would be part prototyping and part training and answering my newbie questions.

If you are currently accepting contract work please send me an email phillip at zedalis.com or skype me with your rate/credentials. Preference would be given to someone who primarily works with LLVM on the Mac side of things.

Thanks!

Phillip Zedalis
Skype: phillip at zedalis.com