[LLVMdev] Question about local variables

Ryan Taylor ryta1203 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 12:08:56 PDT 2011

Nick,

   Unfortunately this doesn't answer my question I don't think. It seems
that -instnamer, as you mention, names the instructions but still does not
name the local variables.

   So there really is no way to do this shy of creating (or basically
copying) the API from AsmWriter (seems very dedundant to me)? This seems
like a large failing?