[LLVMdev] Crash with optimization for size

Somorjai, Akos ASomorjai at graphisoft.com
Fri Oct 21 00:29:47 PDT 2011

Select the project in the navigator, then select the target from the list.
Select the Build Phases tab, then expand the Compile Sources phase. The
Compiler Flags column is where you specify per-file compiler flags.

Best,

Ákos Somorjai
Developer Support Manager

GRAPHISOFT | Graphisoft Park 1. Budapest 1031 Hungary | +36 1 437-3000 |
asomorjai at graphisoft.com