[LLVMdev] LLVM Euro Conf 2011 Videos?

Renato Golin rengolin at systemcall.org
Tue Oct 18 07:43:26 PDT 2011

Hi Joe,

I remember in 2009, when Apple had a similar trouble with the videos.
I hope this is a one-off thing (like it was for Apple, I believe) and
next year things will run smoother.

Unfortunately, the world of technology we live in today needs layers
more than developers... I do hope one day I'll be able to tell that to
my grand-son and he'll laugh of pity.

cheers,
--renato

--