[LLVMdev] CloneFunction

pablo barrio lópez-cortijo p.barrio.lopez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:20:10 PDT 2011

Hi,

I want to duplicate a function and transfer it from one module to another. I found "CloneFunction()" but it needs an "vMap". I found that "vMap" is used to map the original values to the new values. So, hypothetically, if the original function uses a global variable from the previous module and I want that use in the new function to be mapped to a global variable in the new module... how can I add this map to the vMap so that CloneFunction does it for me?

If you have in mind any LLVM piece of code that does anything like that, please let me know.

Thanks ahead,
Pablo