[LLVMdev] RFC/Heads Up: Deprecating External Build Support

Julien Lerouge jlerouge at apple.com
Tue Oct 11 19:29:36 PDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 01:24:13PM -0700, Daniel Dunbar wrote:
> Object now, or hold your peace.

We use it as well for an internal project. Not maintaining a build
system is really a nice feature that got us up to speed very quickly. We
have been using it for the past 4 years, and it's been proven reliable.
We will eventually switch to CMake, but if we can keep it around as long
as possible, it would be nice!

Thanks,
Julien

>  - Daniel
Julien Lerouge
PGP Key Id: 0xB1964A62
PGP Fingerprint: 392D 4BAD DB8B CE7F 4E5F FA3C 62DB 4AA7 B196 4A62
PGP Public Key from: keyserver.pgp.com