[LLVMdev] LLVMdev Digest, Vol 88, Issue 29

Raja Venkateswaran rajav at codeaurora.org
Tue Oct 11 09:44:14 PDT 2011

I am very interested in seeing a qualification plan for ARM given that it is
a widely used target with several combinations of options/modes to be
tested. I & my team use ARM hardware for running tests and we run all test
LLVM test suite tests as part of qualification process. I had started a
similar conversation in llvm-commits, but this is probably the right forum.
It will save everyone a lot of time if we can all agree on qualification
tests and options for ARM and would be happy to initiate the discussion and
process for this.

--Raja