[LLVMdev] Fwd: Speculative paralellisation in LLVM compiler infrastructure!!!!!

Muthu Raj sameer.muthu9 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 08:07:23 PDT 2011

Hi,

   I am involved in the task of achieving speculative paralellisation in
llvm. I have started my work by trying to see if a simple for loop can be
paralellised in llvm.. The problem is i want to know how to check if a
program is automatically parallelised when compiled with llvm or if
explicitly need to do it how can i go about paralellising a for loop using
llvm  compiler infrsatructure.how do i check for data dependency between
iterations using llvm.

Thanks ,

Raj