[LLVMdev] llvm-objdump related patch

Neo smtian at ingenic.cn
Tue Oct 11 00:15:25 PDT 2011

Hi,
     I am new to llvm, not familiar with c++, after some use with
llvm-objdump, and finding the broken output, I try to debug and fix the
code so it can become usable. Please help review the patch, so that they
can be merged.
     And there's still two major problem I have found about arm
disassembler:
1. arm instruction decoder cannot recognise bx series instructions.
2. As gcc will generate thumb and arm instruction mixed binary, we have
to switch from each other.
we can tell if a function is thumb or arm code by looking at the symbol
table entry, when in thumb code, the lowest bit of the symbol value will
be set to '1'.
so how these logic can be implemented while still adapt to the structure
of the code?

Songmao