[LLVMdev] VirtRegRewriter.cpp: LocalRewriter::ProcessUses()

Jakob Stoklund Olesen stoklund at 2pi.dk
Mon Oct 10 09:13:26 PDT 2011

On Oct 7, 2011, at 8:14 AM, Jonas Paulsson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think I've found a bug in this method.
>
> I ran it on an MI which already had two implicit-use operands, and which defined a register with a subregindex, ie reg::lo16.

Thanks for fixing this.

Please send patches to llvm-commits, and attach a unified diff (diff -u).

Do you have a test case that exposes this bug?

Note that this whole file is going away after we branch for 3.0, and it is only used by the linear scan register allocator which isn't used by default in 3.0.

/jakob