[LLVMdev] LLC ARM Backend maintainer

Jim Grosbach grosbach at apple.com
Mon Oct 10 08:47:05 PDT 2011

No. Note the qualifying phrase "for releases" on Tanya's statement. If, during release testing, a regression is found on ARM compared to 2.9 results, it is not required by process to be considered a release blocker. That does not mean features can or should be enabled which knowingly break ARM. That's an entirely different situation.

-Jim