[LLVMdev] Vlang - TR : LLVM and VHDL simulation

Jonas Baggett jonas.baggett at hefr.ch
Sun Oct 9 23:57:16 PDT 2011

Hi Pavel,

> If you are interested in HDLs perhaps you would be interested in Vlang?
> I am currently working on Verilog fronted and I am looking for somebody with
> VHDL interest to join the Vlang project.

I have never heard about the Vlang project but it seems to be an interesting project. I think I
could be interested to join this project and do the VHDL front-end.
However, there are some points that you should be aware :
* I have never joined an open-source project before, so I am not very experimented.
* I currently don't have a lot of free time.
* I know C, Ada, Python and a little of Java. I don't know C++ although I can learn it if it is
  required.

Cheers,
Jonas