[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Release: Two Weeks 'Til 3.0 Branch

Joerg Sonnenberger joerg at britannica.bec.de
Sun Oct 9 05:04:09 PDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 04:45:33PM -0700, Bill Wendling wrote:
> Now would be a good time to look through the bugzilla database to see
> if there are any issues you can address. :-)

I'll try to get attention to two issues. PR 10584 is an issue in Global
Value Propogation and requires extreme amount of time (> 1h) and memory.
This is from gambc.

The second issue is PR 11090. Some issue in the Loop Strength Reduction
that makes it eat > 8GB memory, no idea about the runtime. This is part
of PHP 5.3, so kind of important.

Joerg