[LLVMdev] interprocedural static backwards slicing

Criswell, John T criswell at illinois.edu
Sat Oct 8 11:58:28 PDT 2011

Dear Jin,

I've talked with Vikram, and we agree that having this code (and a dynamic backwards slicing pass that Swarup and I wrote) in a publicly available SVN repository is a good thing.

I'll try to get you a copy of the static slicing code some time next week (I should be able to work on it Monday morning) so that you can start working with it right away.  I can work on making a proper LLVM sub-project (ala http://llvm.org/docs/Projects.html) later, although I don't know exactly when I can get to that (I've got some important work priorities to contend with in mid-October).

-- John T.