[LLVMdev] LLC ARM Backend maintainer

Rotem, Nadav nadav.rotem at intel.com
Sat Oct 8 09:59:11 PDT 2011

Hi Tanya,

The new type-legalization mode (-promote-elements) which enables vector-select in LLVM (and a nice perf boost for several workloads), is currently disabled because of a _single_ bug in the ARM codegen which makes a few tests fail.  If ARM is not a supported target, can I mark these tests as 'XFAIL' and enable vector-select support in LLVM ?

Thanks,
Nadav