[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Unicode path handling on Windows

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Mon Oct 3 14:42:16 PDT 2011

Am 03.10.2011 23:18, schrieb Török Edwin:
> I get that you can create filenames that would be considered
> identical under Unicode to-lowercase rules, but yet they exist as different files:

Hehe, I can imagine that.
That's why I was proposing to simply ask the filesystem.

Though in hindsight, I may have been to hasty - the question is: what is
that to-lowercase transformation needed for?
The right course of action definitely depends on that. Unicode is too
complicated for the simple answers (and there are good reasons for that).

Regards,
Jo