[LLVMdev] [llvm-commits] Vectors of Pointers and Vector-GEP

Rotem, Nadav nadav.rotem at intel.com
Tue Nov 29 09:40:39 PST 2011

I agree that a single vector index is sufficient for many cases. Matt Pharr (from the ISPC compiler), showed me an interesting case where there is a single pointer into an array. In this case we need to have two indices, where the first index is zero. Once the basic patch is in, we can start looking at adding support for arrays and multiple indices.

Nadav