[LLVMdev] LLVM 2.9 - JIT problem on Windows

Alan Garny alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 25 06:44:45 PST 2011

> > Could it be that something is wrong with my MinGW shared library?
> Are you seeing the same problem with static build?

Sorry, but I haven't tried with a static build, not least because I am not sure how that could work for my particular Qt-based project. Indeed, I need LLVM to work as a plugin within my application (and therefore be loaded only when required by other plugins that rely on LLVM). Sure, I could have those LLVM-based plugins to have LLVM statically linked into them, but that wouldn't be neat.

Alan