[LLVMdev] VMKit GNU classpath configure

Garrison Venn gvenn.cfe.dev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 14:14:11 PST 2011

Thanks for the response. Since X11 is by default installed on OS X when the developer tools
are installed. Running autoconf fixed the issue with configure not finding X11, although I did
not  check why the configure script did not have the correct path (I'm assuming this was the case).

Next I'm on to the gtk+ dependencies which I'm going to try to solve with macports if I have to. I
may punt on gtk+ though (per your instructions), if this gets to be a hassle.

Thought you may want to track this.

Garrison