[LLVMdev] How to make Polly ignore some non-affine memory accesses

Tobias Grosser tobias at grosser.es
Tue Nov 22 11:46:26 PST 2011

On 11/18/2011 01:36 PM, Marcello Maggioni wrote:
> 2011/11/18 Marcello Maggioni<hayarms at gmail.com>:
>> The patch is attached.
>>
>> The patch to correct the test runs on OSX will be posted shortly after
>> this one (I preferred to separate the two so that a problem with
>> either one of the two wouldn't give problems to the other and also to
>> give more clarity on what patch solves what problem).
>>
>> Marcello
>>

> And here attached the patch to solve OSX tests run problems

Your patch did not apply cleanly, so I applied it by hand. I also added
the cmake part of this patch.

Everything is committed in:

commit c007d1207ebaccedfa86b05d419f7f51ccf0204a
Author: Tobias Grosser <grosser at fim.uni-passau.de>
Date:   Tue Nov 22 19:40:38 2011 +0000

     test: Do not hardcode '.so' as library suffix

     Contributed by: Marcello Maggioni <hayarms at gmail.com>

     git-svn-id: https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/polly/trunk@145076