[LLVMdev] Suggestions for LLVM Developer's Conference 2012

Gregory Junker gjunker at dayark.com
Mon Nov 21 08:44:16 PST 2011

Actually no. I say this having done this more than once: what you do is have
a person (not the presenter) scanning the audience for questions and taking
the microphone to the next question while the current one is being asked. It
works remarkably well and the worst problem to overcome ends up being
getting the person asking the question to talk into the microphone once they
hear their voice amplified.

Greg