[LLVMdev] Suggestions for LLVM Developer's Conference 2012

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Sun Nov 20 14:33:14 PST 2011

One idea for a hacking session would be a "performance analysis workshop".  People could bring their apps, we could sample them track down what part of the compiler would need to change and code it up (if time allowed).

Given the trade offs involved, it could be helpful to many folks, the trick is to get the right people to show up.

-Chris