[LLVMdev] CallSite in innermost loop

Pankaj Gode godepankaj at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 05:43:21 PST 2011

Thanks for giving me more insight into this.

I could use the approach of using LoopInfo in my pass. I have taken care of the memory management and validated the information as well.  LoopInfo has made the task a lot simpler.

In order to check whether the function basic block is a innermost loop, I am doing following:
LoopInfo LI;
DominatorTree DT;
DT.DT->recalculate(*F);
LI.getBase().Calculate( DT.getBase() ) ;

//.. some code
//BB is a basic block in some function.
if( Loop *L = LI.getLoopFor( BB) ) {
  //loop with no subloops is innermost.