[LLVMdev] LLVM 3.0 Release about X86
luoyonggang at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 22:51:18 PST 2011
Known problems with the X86 back-end
- The X86 backend does not yet support all inline assembly that uses the
X86 floating point stack <http://llvm.org/PR879>. It supports the 'f'
and 't' constraints, but not 'u'.
- The X86-64 backend does not yet support the LLVM IR instruction va_arg.
Currently, front-ends support variadic argument constructs on X86-64 by
lowering them manually.
- Windows x64 (aka Win64) code generator has a few issues.
- On mingw-w64, you will see unresolved symbol __chkstk due to Bug
8919 <http://llvm.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=8919>. It is fixed in
- Miss-aligned MOVDQA might crash your program. It is due to Bug
lack of handling aligned internal globals.
These states should be update. Most of them are fixed under release 3.0
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the llvm-dev