[LLVMdev] [Git] Introduction of llvm-project-subtree.git

NAKAMURA Takumi geek4civic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 21:52:26 PST 2011

Hello guys,

I made the "subtree" all-in-one LLVM, clang, dragonegg &c repository.

https://github.com/chapuni/llvm-project

* How to play

  1) git clone git://github.com/chapuni/llvm-project.git

  2) (Optional) Add the line in [remote "origin"], .git/config

    [remote "origin"]
        fetch = +refs/notes/commits:refs/notes/commits

    And "git fetch origin"

You can see like below;

commit a2010a39da6a56317fda432954aadafb8241e1a4