[LLVMdev] LLVM: to catch 'unwind' instruction from calling C++ code

Semion Prihodko semion.ababo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 09:09:30 PST 2011

Hi!

I have a little problem using LLVM and will be happy to get a solution. I
need to handle in C++ code an uncaught unwind instruction while calling JIT
(now I get segfault). I mean something like nonexistent
ExecutionEngine::invokeFunction instead of callFunction. Setting
llvm::JITExceptionHandling to true and enclosing the JIT-call within
try/catch block does not help here, because there is no C++ style exception
thrown, but a simple unwind instruction. Thanks in advance.