[LLVMdev] Contributing new backend to LLVM

Sergei Larin slarin at codeaurora.org
Tue Nov 1 14:36:24 PDT 2011

Sorry if it sounded like I have questioned the need for these tests - rather
I am trying to gather as much info up-front as I can.
Maybe that's why some sort of FAQ for backend submission (as Tony pointed)
is not such a bad idea :)

Thanks everyone for quick responses. Point is taken.

Sergei Larin

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum.