[LLVMdev] [llvm-commits] New clang builder

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Mon May 30 11:41:53 PDT 2011

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Galina Kistanova <gkistanova at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> A new clang builder added to osusl buildbot:
>
> http://google1.osuosl.org:8011/builders/clang-native-arm-cortex-a9
> It's pandaboard with cortex-a9 runnibg Ubuntu 11.04.
>
> It builds Ok, but few test fail and need attention.
> Please take a look and let me know if someone will need more
> information or intermediate files to fix that.

A bunch of the clang tests appear to be broken because your configure
line disables the x86 backend; the tests should be fixed to take that
into account.

A bunch of the LLVM failures appear to be under the general category
of "the JIT is broken"; not sure exactly what is going on here.  It's
possible it's actually just broken on ARM, because AFAIK nobody tests
it regularly.

Then there are a couple of misc other failures, which should be easy
enough to fix.

-Eli