[LLVMdev] LLVM Engineer Opportunity

Mark Mitchell mark_mitchell at mentor.com
Sat May 28 10:57:28 PDT 2011

LLVM Developers --

I'm looking for an experienced LLVM developer, with a strong history of
working well with the LLVM community, to join the Mentor Graphics
Embedded Software Division.  In this capacity, you'll have an
opportunity to do challenging technical work and to actively contribute
to the LLVM ope-source community.  And, of course, you'll get to work
with our outstanding team of tools engineers working on GCC, GDB,
Eclipse, and related technologies.

There's more information here:

https://jobs.mentor.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply_ext?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9RkFENkNDNERDMDE2RkYyRUUxMDAwMDAwOTMyMjVGNTA=&sap-client=400&sap-language=EN

If you're interested, please use that web page to apply.  If you've
already applied, and haven't heard back from me, please don't take that
as a negative sign; we'll begin contacting candidates about interviews
within the next couple of weeks.

Thank you,

--
Mark Mitchell