[LLVMdev] No SSE instructions

Rotem, Nadav nadav.rotem at intel.com
Mon May 23 05:38:38 PDT 2011

Hi,

Intel's OpenCL SDK 1.1 has an LLVM-based vectorizer which vectorizes every OpenCL kernel (This is possible due to the nature of OpenCL where the outside loop is implicit.).

Our SDK comes with a nifty gui tool which allows you to inspect the vectorized LLVM-IR.

http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/opencl-sdk/

Cheers,
Nadav