[LLVMdev] LLVM and Visual Studio 2003

Samuel Crow samuraileumas at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 14:52:16 PDT 2011

Hello Phillip,

If the number of broken versions of GCC listed at http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#brokengcc is any indication, I'd say the likelihood of getting a less robust version of Visual Studio to compile LLVM is practically nil.  You may have to either download GCC for Windows using the MSYS shell from http://mingw.org/ or upgrade to a newer Visual Studio.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

--Sam