[LLVMdev] Does the OCaml binding include intrinsic support?

Jonathan Ragan-Kelley jrk at csail.mit.edu
Sat May 14 17:16:45 PDT 2011

Indeed, it would appear that I am a moron and that this obvious route works just fine. I was confounded by the richer support for using intrinsics in the C++ interface, and some corresponding features in some 3rd party bindings (llvm-py, in particular), but this works exactly as I should have expected from the .ll assembly form.

I documented the results for a simple SSE test with an example on SO:

  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5997881/does-the-llvm-ocaml-binding-include-intrinsic-support

Thanks.