[LLVMdev] Where do header files patched with llvm-gcc come from?

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Tue Mar 29 04:57:51 PDT 2011

Hi 陈晓宇,

> The llvm-gcc front end mingw binary on llvm.org <http://llvm.org> has patched a
> lot of *.h files under include directory. But when building llvm-gcc on mingw
> myself, there is no header file generated under include directory. So where do
> these header files come from? I am concerned for their licenses.

if you mean the top level include directory in the llvm-gcc source, there seem
to be lots of headers in it:

$ ls gcc-4.2.llvm/include/
ansidecl.h      dyn-string.h   getopt.h     obstack.h     symcat.h
ChangeLog       fibheap.h      hashtab.h    partition.h   ternary.h
ChangeLog-9103  filenames.h    libiberty.h  safe-ctype.h  xregex2.h
COPYING         floatformat.h  md5.h        sort.h        xregex.h
demangle.h      fnmatch.h      objalloc.h   splay-tree.h  xtensa-config.h

Best wishes, Duncan.