[LLVMdev] GIT mirroring

Bob Wilson bob.wilson at apple.com
Mon Mar 21 13:47:34 PDT 2011

I've been using Jakob's commands below, but it has stopped working for me.  This happened roughly around the time when Anton added the other branches, but I'm not sure if that was the cause or not.  The symptom is that the "git svn rebase -l" command does nothing except say that the master branch is already up to date, and "git svn dcommit" complains that files are out of date.  In both cases, "git svn rebase" (without "-l") solves the problem, but without using the GIT mirror, so it's slow.

I've tried re-creating my git repos from scratch but that did not fix the problem.  Any ideas?