[LLVMdev] mblaze backend: unreachable executed

Josef Spjut sjosef at cs.utah.edu
Tue Mar 15 16:15:14 PDT 2011

On Mar 15, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Andreas Färber wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Running the Debug+Asserts version instead of the Release should give you the file and line of the "unreachable" code.
>
> Andreas

Thanks for the suggestion. I recompiled with Debug+Asserts and it shows that the unreachable is in CallingConvLower.cpp:162. Here is the error message:

Call result #2 has unhandled type f32UNREACHABLE executed at CallingConvLower.cpp:162!

I don't think my backend is modified enough from the MBlaze backend that is in the release to be causing this error. I am however looking through the various files of the backend to try to find where the calling convention might be causing problems with f32 data types.

Josef