[LLVMdev] How to choose targets to build in CMake?

Óscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo.es
Tue Mar 15 08:02:15 PDT 2011

NAKAMURA Takumi <geek4civic at gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Dongrui She <sarevokcc at gmail.com> wrote:
>> However, I get the following errors whenever I don't include X86 in the
>> target list:
>
> on top of trunk, it seems cmake requires at least "native" (for yours,
> X86) target.
> (I reconfirmed with -DLLVM_TARGETS_TO_BUILD=ARM on x86)
> For workaround, you have to include "X86" always.

Committed a fix on r127679.

I configured with -DLLVM_TARGETS_TO_BUILD=Sparc and LLVM and Clang
builds fine but check-all shows test failures:

  Expected Passes    : 5077
  Expected Failures  : 30
  Unsupported Tests  : 3390
  Unexpected Failures: 291

"JIT" is mentioned a lot on the list of failed tests. Of course Sparc
has not JIT, but then I expect that those tests should be disabled.