[LLVMdev] Announcing LLVM 2.9 Testing!

Bill Wendling wendling at apple.com
Tue Mar 8 02:12:43 PST 2011

On Mar 8, 2011, at 1:19 AM, Duncan Sands wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
>> The release tags are now available for check-out. The branch and tag structure
>> in SVN is detailed on this webpage:
>>
>> http://llvm.org/docs/HowToReleaseLLVM.html
>
> can you please explain explicitly where to get hold of the branch and tags.  The
> branch seems to live at
>   http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/branches/release_29
> but there seems to be nothing relevant under
>   http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/llvm/tags

Hi Duncan,

My apologies for that. I created the branch and was going to do a quick build test to make sure that it was ready for testing before creating the tags. The tags should be available now. However, I had trouble branching the test-suite sources. So there isn't a branch or tag for it just yet. I hope to have that fixed in the near future, but for now it should be fine to use the test-suite ToT.

-bw