[LLVMdev] how can I have LoopInfo in a module pass?

Wenbin Zhang zhangwen at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Mar 3 14:04:37 PST 2011

Thanks John, I modify my code to like this:

bool XXX::ModulePass(Module &M){
    LoopInfo &li = getAnalysis<LoopInfo>(fi);
}

Here fi is a Function* pointing to main().

Now when I run the pass, another error shows up:

AnalysisType& llvm::Pass::getAnalysisID(const llvm::PassInfo*, llvm::Function&) [with AnalysisType = llvm::LoopInfo]: Assertion `ResultPass && "Unable to find requested analysis info"' failed.

Did I miss something? Thanks!

Best,
--Wenbin