[LLVMdev] Generating DFG or CDFG from C code

janarbek canarbekmatay at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 30 22:05:40 PDT 2011

Hi All,
I am reposting my question again since i think my question was not clear enough.
I am wondering is it possible to generate Control Data Flow Graph from C using LLVM? or is it possible to get web-like structure of C code using llvm /

Thanks in advance,
Any comment suggestion would be appreciated.

Jan Ma.